Saturday, January 28, 2012

Minneapolis Street Sighting: Audi S4 Avant.














Normally, I don't post modern cars, but damn. This is just.. wow. I literally ran to catch this mofo when I saw it hauling ass down Lake Street. My god. I've always loved this bodystyle Avant, and certainly the color only helps the case here. The SSR wheels definitely don't hurt either. I am a sucker for wagons, and I honestly don't see enough hot ones to shoot here in the land 'o' rust. Obviously, this B5 S4 is too new to have rust, and this one certainly is in too good of hands to have rust. Every time I see this example of one of Audi's best, it's hauling major ass around my area, and it sounds wonderful too.
There honestly isn't much to write about this car because it leaves me speechless; I've always been a sucker for this bodystyle, and I don't see enough that tickle my fancy in the way this Nogaro blue one does. If I were to have one modern wagon to tool around in, my heart would definitely say yes. If I get tired of two turbos strapped to the 2.7 narrow angle V, I could upgrade to the much-love Audi 4.2 and toss a couple turbos on that. Overkill? Nah, I'm all for more power. Fast wagon? Yes please. As if the stock one wasn't awesome enough. I would kill to own one so I could basically make a twin of this. Copying? Maybe, but it looks damn good.

No comments: