Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Cars 2012: Chrysler and Jeep












To be perfectly, most of the new cars do either nothing or very little for me. While I did have fun here, this was mainly just an exercise in night shooting. If this were the daytime, I don't think I would've bothered to stop here, let alone shoot. I like going to dealers at night because it lets me be who I want to be, rather than catering myself to fit a dealer's expectations of someone who comes onto the lot. I am not a fan of the Chrysler 200, but I think these pictures are the first time I'd seen one outside of the auto show. Boring car, I know, but at least it's better than the Sebring, if only just. The other cars are not much to right home about either, to be honest. I am pretty much waiting for all of the SRTs to come out, then I can really shoot them and be happy. Till then, this was just purely a way for me to improve my low-light shooting.

No comments: