Monday, May 10, 2010

DIecast of the Day AutoArt Honda Integra Type-R











I have to admit, this was honestly an impulse buy. I wasn't intending to get this, but I was on the fence about doing so, and have been for the last three months or so. I've always loved Honda's/Acura's Integra lineup of coupes and sedans, and I have always kinda wanted one in diecast form. Well, when my AutoArt arrived, I was a happy man.
The paint is FLAWLESS, and the details are amazing. I mean, Honda logos in the wheelcenters, and the correct badging on the side even! Wow! The paint color goes GREAT with the car, too, showing off the lines like no other color can. What impresses me the most though, is although some of my AAs exhibit a slight orange peel effect, this example exhibits none. It truly is, in my eyes, a wonderful example of a wonderful little Honda.
Unfortunately, I didn't get pics of the inside, but trust me, it's every bit as good as the exterior is. I had tremendous fun shooting this little guy, and despite my love for bugeye Imprezas, and my love for small roadsters, this ITR just might be my favorite pickup of 2010 so far.

No comments: