Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Automotive Poetry Part II

Growing up in suburban cities, yeah it was fun, but time consuming
Always being rushed to do this and that, with no rhyme or reason, just go!
Go get me some coffee, will ya? And when you're done, go grab me the paper.
No hard task, right? It shouldn't be, really.
But do this over and over, and it gets boring, really quickly.

I was born to run, born to scream; I was born to live life to the fullest.
Not to be a servant to someone who doesn't care who I am,
Or what I was born to do, who I was born to see.

I wanted to be like my brother, whose heart was strong and steady.
Bigger, too, of course, but that didn't matter. I wanted to be like him.
Energetic, happy, and let free when wanted.
Instead I was forced into a life of chores.
Day in, day out, it was the same shit, over and over.
Being forced into a life of slavery, of being pushed around, being told what to do.

I wish my life would've been different, and now it is.
Trapped in a graveyard, with my brothers and sisters beside me.
The small ones, the bigger ones, the older ones, the younger ones,
But not the one I aspired to be.
He's nowhere to be found, nowhere to seen.
None of us have heard from us since we got here.
I miss him, and I'll never get to see him again.
I hope he misses me too, because he does know I exist.
We've talked before, but sadly this is the last time.
I love you, man, I really do, I'm gonna miss you, too.
I just want you to know I'll be looking down on you from above.


Yours Truly

wrecked Prelude SH speaking to Acura NSX

No comments: