Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Minneapolis Street Sightings: Porsche 993 Turbo









First off, what a beautiful car. Second of all, great color as well. I love this bodystyle of the Porsche 911, the 993. Every single version of the 993 is auto sex, with the exception being some European Tuner cars. Back to this car. I've noticed it around Uptown before, but these are by far, the best pictures I've ever gotten of it. Sitting across from Cheapos on Lake St, the 993 was free of clutter. I did have to hand move all of the sticks/gravel that surrounded it to shoot it. Unfortunately I couldn't very well move traffic away. If I see this car again, I will be sure to try and get a video. Bottom line is, this has to be my favorite specimen of my favorite bodystyle of Porsche's legendary 911 series.

No comments: