Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Class KFAI

We started watching Shattered Glass, and to be honest I wasn't really a fan at first. As the movie progressed, though, I began to enjoy it more and more. It reminds me of myself sometimes though. I have a lying problem which I've apparently had since birth and I'm trying to correct. It scared me a bit to know that it can get ya into trouble. Aside from that, the movie isn't bad. It's turning out to be quite good, and has me thinking "OWNED" when Glass keeps getting caught in his tangled web of deceitfulness.

Tomorrow we go down to KFAI for our first meeting with our students, and honestly I'm a tad scared. I like meeting new people, but I'm always worried about first impressions. Working with another person is always something that's been appealing to me, but my history of it leaves me bad memories. (eg. the partner who makes me do all the work because they slack off, the partner who asks too many annoying questions in a row, etc. ) Oh well. I guess I'll have to see how this goes. Hopefully it'll be good.

No comments: