Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Minneapolis Street Sightings: Ford Club Wagon Chateau






This is a first; spotting an old van on the street, still be used judging by the plates. First off, I haven't seen a whole lot of these around. I mostly see 1980s and 1990s Econolines and Club Wagons, and 90% of them have rust, dents, and other malfunctions that turn them into beaters. When I saw this older example, I was shocked to say the least. Yeah, I know it has some rust, but I like that badges are still there. I used to think vans were stupid when I was little, but now I've grown to like them. A lot in fact. This bodystyle Ford, along with the 1970s-1990s Chevy 20/GMC Vandura, and equal vintage Dodge vans are my favorites. The only thing missing from this old Ford is a fresh paint job, and me driving it.

No comments: