Wednesday, July 23, 2008

KFAI.. and more

KFAI was great. Me and Abe got down to business and got our stuff worked out. Elizabeth seemed incredibly smart when asking about what questions to ask; she really had her focus down pat. It seems as if the KFAI group really knows what they're doing. Next Wednesday the group is coming to Augsburg. We'll have food and work on our partnership with Elizabeth, and talk about gang violence and how it affects her and her family. Abe is going to talk to his cousin (I think that's who it is.) and I will sit and ponder as I feel kinda meh that I have no one to ask personally. Oh well.
Class as a whole was great today. We finished the movie, and all I can say is "whoa".

As I left class, I was riding home, always on the lookout for interesting cars I am, I saw..

A FREAKING CITROEN DS21. A DS21! IN MINNEAPOLIS! I was.. I was speechless. My jaw dropped, and I stared it at to let it sink in. Of course I took a BUNCH of pictures, which will be posted at a later date.

I will also sort of use this space to babble about interesting cars for the day. Today was great!
1986-87 Toyota Cressida Wagon
1980? Toyota Diesel pickup (yes, they did make a diesel pickup, circa early 1980s)
late 1960s Ford Ranchero 500
1991 Chevy Lumina Euro coupe in awesome shape
1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 coupe
Citroen DS21 (don't know year because it's a US import
daily assortment of battered 1980s and older cars

No comments: