Sunday, October 24, 2010

Minneapolis Street Sighting: Triumph TR-6













My god, I freakin' love these cars. I guess over the course of 2010, they've certainly grown on me. At first, I was like "yeah, they're cool, I guess." but now it's like "Whoa! That's hot!" every time I see one. While I've seen numerous white ones, I'll still shoot them, and as this example proves, you can even find TR-6s beyond the Quality Coaches vicinity. Nice!
Like the other two I've blogged, this pristine example was spotted within walking distance of my house.
Like the first one I blogged, this one, too, was pristine. No rash, rust, dents, or damage period. Again, this one looked almost showroom fresh. Although I've seen a few white examples, I don't really think white is its best color; it's certainly better than red at least. Red is just too.. blah. I do like the various greens and blue I've seen them in, though. Anyway, back to this example. Everything about this little bugger looked awesome;the paint, the trim, the Union Jack logo on the rear fender, the chrome. This thing was amazing!
Would I change this example up? Probably not, even though I'm generally not a fan of white cars. How about the rolling stock? Yeah, I'd keep those too. The stockers have actually grown on me. I used to detest them, now I love em.

No comments: