Monday, June 15, 2009

Minneapois Street Sightings: Ford F-100 Custom









Now THIS is a sightings. I don't have many trucks on here, for a reason; they're supposed to be used. This Ford F-100 is AWESOME-- paint is on point, and it's a nice color, too. No fade is present, and no rust either. The interior seems fairly clean, and the body itself seemed to be rust free. I usually frown on newer wheels on old vehicles but in this case they work. 1988 to 1995 F-150 wheels have always been good choices to replace the stockers with, and these are no exception. I would've rather seen the slanted 5 spokes (F-150 Flareside) but the base ones are fine.
Not in show condition, it is certainly more of a driver than anything, but that's not a bad thing. We need more vintage vehicles on the street. I get tired of seeing the same generic 2001-2008 cars and trucks, so seeing this neat Ford brightened my day. The age, (I am a HUGE fan of these and unibodys btw) and the condition-added to the fact that it was a Ford--brightened my day. ATTN: We need more Fords-especially unbodys- in good shape; correction. I need a Ford unibody in good shape.

No comments: