Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Minneapolis Street Sighting: Nash Metropolitan





















I love old cars, and I love small cars;I love obscure cars, and I love "cute" cars. I love cars with the teal and white combo and ones in relatively well kept condition. So, this Nash outside a foreign car service place near my house fit the bill perfectly.
Like yesterday's Cadillac Fleetwood, I had loads of fun shooting this one. The paint on this example of yesteryear's minicar was flawless, and all the trim was not only intact, but it was perfect too boot. The wheels and tires weren't bad either. The interior, thought extremely sparse, even for 1950s standards, was immaculate.
Even though I love this teal and white example, seeing another one in a different color combo would be awesome. I'd shoot it the same, too.

No comments: