Thursday, April 29, 2010

Boise Street Sighting: BMW 2002








If a car enthusiast ever wanted a city lost in time, Boise certainly is it. Nestled in the valley, the town is home to many an outdoorsy type, so older trucks most certainly expected. Along with older trucks, older cars drive around a plenty. What's more, this clean 2002 is one of several I saw in my five day trip there last year.
My aunt and I were riding around, just scouting the city for interesting items (cars and otherwise) to shoot. I opened upon this Bimmer, and to be honest I was excited. Out my way, I rarely see older Bimmers, much less in decent condition.
This example was pretty straight. Yes, it had signs of aging, such as a shine-free BMW roundel, and polish-free wheels. Other minor niusances were the damaged light lenses, definitely not a cheap repair. Certainly though, repairing the lights is far cheaper than finding replacement body panels.
The only that pissed me off, is when the owner came outside, she was complaining about the fact that this 2002 was too old to "cash for clunk". No offense m'am. Even though you're hot, you deserve that POS Camry that was parked across the street.

No comments: