Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Minneapolis Street Sightings: Citroen 2CV6














Yes, I am aware I have featured a Citroen 2CV before. But this one is a much newer model, as evidenced by the square headlights. It's in better shape, too, which is amazing since the owner uses it as his kid hauler/daily driver. I've seen this particular example driving around the cities, and I never had the chance to shoot it until last fall. Quite a shame, really, but the pictures I got were amazing. Not only was I able to get better quality shots, but since the afternoon was in full swing, I needn't worry about lighting issues. This particular sighting made my happy in several ways; first, I was glad that I was able to come away with such crisp shots, second of all, I was simply stunned that I had seen a Citroen this spotless, and third, apparently this was my good luck charm as I saw a vintage Saab and Subaru that same day (about 20 minutes later).

No comments: