Sunday, August 31, 2008

Minneapolis Street Sightings: Lincoln Continental convertible








Ah yes, the ultimate cliche sexy classic car. But it's true. The 1960s Lincoln Continental is probably the ultimate sexy classic. It is righteously though. The simple lines, and the straight forward gangster front end, combined with the simple, slab sided profile just looks correct. I do think the earlier ones with the lower, smaller headlights are a slight bit sexier than the later ones, like this one. Not that I'm complaining, because I'm not. I'm actually pretty glad this one isn't blinged yet, although I haven't honestly seen a blinged one in person yet. Who knows... I may like them. For now, though, I'll stick to a stock black Continental. I don't even care if it's a convertible or a hardtop. I just want one. Stat.

No comments: