Friday, January 16, 2009

Whoa.. It's been awhile..

Yeah...it has been awhile. Anyways, yes I have been shooting, but I've been hanging out with people too. I haven't had much time to upload recent pics.. but I will post the ones I have uploaded. I go to a different school now, more close to home. So, not only is this good because I spend less time going to and from home, I can do so more frequently, and easily. This means, while I will focus on schoolwork, I can have ample time to go car hunting too. :) Get ready for some sightings from my home neighborhood(s). In the meantime I present you with an impressive list of cars and trucks I've seen recently.

Ford Falcon Panel van
Oldsmobile Delta 88 convertible
Datsun Maxima
Mercury Cougar sedan
Dodge Challenger/Plymouth Sapporo
Ford Econoline pickup
Dodge Dart/330 wagon
VW Rabbit Diesel
Mazda GLC

No comments: